How to Hide Online Status on Whatsapp in 2022
Hello Friends, welcome to my blog reviewsdisk.com In Todays Blog I’m Gonna Buddy How to hide online status on WhatsApp. With the preface of online status on WhatsApp, it’s now possible to know who’s online and who is n’t. This was a important- demanded point for WhatsApp druggies who want to see if their musketeers are available or not. But now that this point has been added to WhatsApp. Some people want to hide their online status from others. This composition will show you how you can do just that!
There are two ways in which you can hide your online status from others. It’s so easy to hide online status on both android and ios devices. You just need to follow these steps.
- First of all you Open WhatsApp.
- Then You have to Go to the three vertical dots they are in the upper right corner then you should Tap on Settings.
- So In the Settings menu, you find Account. You have also seen there last seen option
- you will find here the Last Seen option.
- If you want to hide your status you click on the Nobody button option so hide the Online status on WhatsApp messenger.
Hope you understand how to hide online status.
How to Hide Online Status on Whatsapp Web
Whatsapp web is not allowed to hide online status like an android. So some chrome extensions are available that helps you to show offline. One of the extension names is WAIncognito.this extension offers some interesting features.to install this extension you need to follow these steps.
- Firstly you can go to Google Chrome Web Store and after you can search WAIncognito. You will find this easily.
- So Install this extension on your browser.
- After it you can open the web.whatsapp.com and you will find the incognito mode option to the right next to the WhatsApp Status.
- So you select don’t send notification from the menu and it blocks it easily. You also block read receipt using this extension.
Hope you like moment’s blogs and get some useful information foryou.if it helps you also kindly partake this for further intriguing blogs. thank you